Surprise, surprise! I was nominated for the Super Sweet Blogging Award by Managua Gunn. Check out his blog, please – I bet you will find the way he paints pictures with words as virtuosic, captivating and fun as I do. Thank you very much, Managua!
So, when one is nominated for this award, the person has to:
– thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated them;
– nominate a bakers dozen of other bloggers (see below);
– answer 5 super sweet questions.
1.Cookies or Cake?
A fresh cream cheese cake with raspberries does sound delicious to me.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla. In many different hidden and not hidden ways.
3. What is your favorite sweet treat?
Caramel ice-cream – since i was young. Ok, very…young!
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
When have had enough of bitter ones.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
Strawberries In Snow
And these are my nominees for the Super Sweet Blogging Award: