Over the past weeks I have been nominated for 4 different awards and can’ t deny they all have come as lovely surprises. It means a lot to me to realize something I’ ve written has been noticed and even enjoyed. I want to thank you sincerely – your blogs, every single post and comment made are my inspirations.
I have always (well, my “always” on blogosphere lasts only for around 5 months) tried my best to follow the rules of awards but this time will make it a bit different. 4 in 1. Balancing in my way a bit the number of bloggers I have to nominate for each award and the questions to be answered/things to be told. Our blogs speak louder than any descriptions, don’ t they?
I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by http://arjungabriel.wordpress.com/ – thank you very much, ArjunGabriel! His blog reveals the world around through many beautiful photos.
The rules that come with accepting this nomination are the following:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post (and put in the logo);
2. Share 7 things about yourself;
3. Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire;
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.
The Reader Appreciation Award was sent to me by http://pommepal.wordpress.com/. Her fascinating blog is of a lifetime of experiences with new explorings continuing. Thank you, Pommepal!
These are the rules for this award:
1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award;
2. Answer 10 questions;
3. Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read;
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know that they have been nominated;
5. Include the award logo within your blog post.
Your favourite colour? Red and black. Though a radio host once tried to persuade me that black isn’ t a colour.
Your favourite animal? I like tigers a lot but will have to go with a cat. The very particular one – mine.
Your favourite non-alcoholic drink? A cup of green tea always tastes good.
Facebook or Twitter? Hmmm, more of a Facebook person I guess.
Your favourite pattern? Lines, curves and the undescribable ones.
Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Both are such a pleasure. How could it not be?!
Your favourite number? For some reason I think it is 4.
Your favourite day of the week? Wednesday. When the difficult start has passed and the inevitable end still is away.
Your favourite flower? Hyacinth. Fragile and strong at the same time and then the scent…mmmm.
What is your passion? Living and loving.
A nice surprise about being nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award came to me from http://purplerosemary.com/. Thank you, PurpleRosemary! Her blog is a festival of photography, words, emotions and inspiration.
Here are the rules that come with accepting this award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Attach the award to your site
3. Share 7 random facts about you
4. Nominate 15 bloggers for the Beautiful Blogger Award
For the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award I was nominated by http://soumyav.wordpress.com. Each one of her poems is a true piece of art – heartfelt and profound. Thank you, Soumya!
And now – the rules for this award:
1. The Nominee of the Wonderful Team member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her post/page and/or sidebar.
2. Over a period of 7 days (1 week), the Nominee shall nominate 14 readers that he or she appreciates – this can be done at any rate during the week. It can be all on one day or a few on one day and a few on another day, as most convenient to the Nominee.
3. The Nominee shall name his or her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post or on posts during the 7 day (1 week) period.
4. The Nominee must finish this sentence and post: ”A Great reader is…”.
Here are my nominees for the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award:
Congratulations and let’ s keep inspiring each other through words and photos on our blogs!