First of all I want to thank
Managua at http://managuagunntoday.wordpress.com/2012/07/20/very-inspiring-blogger-award-nomination-circle-of-love/
for nominating my blog for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I was and still am surprised and think it as a great vote of confidence to a newbe like me from such an experienced blogger.
Have to admit that it has always been a touch difficult to say something about myself – no matter what the context has been. But since I need to list 7 things about myself according to the rules, will give my best try:
– I’ ve always thought that everything in life isn’ t just black and white, there’ re plenty of other colours, too;
– travelling is a passion of mine and the road itself is as important as destination;
– Latvian by passport but wanderer by the soul;
– I am a good listener(usually);
– I need „a piece” of solitude almost as much as I need people;
– glass is half full for me – in most of the cases;
– I find precious the little wonders, surprises and good moments in life because they are the ones forming the big picture.
And now – the more pleasant part with nominating15 other bloggers for the award! Since I am on WordPress not that long, still working on my…discoveries. But here go the ones that have caught my eye and I do(and will) enjoy returning to for more „sparks” of opinions, ideas, enjoyment, entertainment, inspiration, deep thinking and experience:
Now for the rules to follow when nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.